Down with BB (hardly)

People simply disappeared, always during the night. Your name was removed from the registers, every record from everything you had ever done was wiped out, your one*-time existence was denied and then forgotten. You were abolished, annihilated, « vaporized » was the usual word.(Chap.I-I GEORGE ORWELL NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR Penguin Student Edition) At this moment W doesn’t care for it at all, actually he doesn’t care but for one thing : to be down with BB.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moimeme, Midluv

My name from 1967 to 1987 is Seth, Then from 1987 to 2007 SetSeth but I’m more famous at that period under the name of Tsé-Tsé. Call myself Setseth7 —my emphasis, for I am nameless. I have had too many identities to cling to one name!" http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5484/seth1.htm

Saturday, July 02, 2005

JOUR/DAY Z.

1.“atone”

I‘ve never wanted to fight neither to lie –To lie certainly is not the cheapest fight-. I’ve compromised myself however yeash ‘of my own free will’. So tainted am I. I’ve compromised until it’s become unbearable to breathe. No breath, no fight. I couldn’t fight no more. So I’ve hidden. They wouldn’t forget me long, always relegating me further down. I don’t know how long I can resist the treatment.

2.“trespassers will be prosecuted”

“Music is the only art that is dead on paper and alive in the air. The little black dots called notes are dead. One has to bring them to life”, said that Italian conductor the other day. Notes, letters and words: all the same. Languages are transgressions yet once in a while they allow respiration between those who speak depending on that both parts mean to say and wind. Whatever the channel the speech owe -spit show- but goes on.

I feel that I’m at school with that. At the lowest level. Before anything I’ve got to be taught how to breathe cause I have lost that ability supposed to be the most natural reflex of life. In the meanwhile I’m locked here in Gehenna the old cemetery of aborted souls, now a desertic land.One more definition of the Nephilim: dry souls working human resource like live-stock. I feel like I’m a culprit (cul-prit ‘took-ass’ in my tongue- Pritt is also a brand of glu) caught in my own trap even if only recently alive to –be doing- it, because I’ve been trained so much for such a ‘living’. Taught from the beginning that survey is under one main condition that is to fight, how could I imagine anything else. In that system each seat is taken by strength at great expense -whatever the seat whatever the path chosen- and the cost of survey as controls increase day by day. Those who transgress imperil their life. I want life and liberty but I wouldn’t accept a seat in such a world. No-way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home